Welcome to RxHelp Programs, websites for patients participating in programs offered by various healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. RxHelp Programs are owned and operated by Cameron Stewart LifeScience Canada Inc. ("CSL"). To participate in a program and to redeem a program's pharmaceutical or health care product from the pharmacy or program, you may have to register on this website or one of our affiliated websites listed below and provide information to the RxHelp Programs and/or the adjudicator solely for that purpose.
The adjudicator is an electronic services provider which processes the redemption of the pharmaceutical product on-line. This information is the same information that the pharmacy provides to your primary insurer (i.e. public or private drug plan).
RxHelp Patient Choice Programs* support Patient Choice and in no way infer that Health Canada approved generic drugs are not bioequivalent to the branded products.
Information Collection and Retention - for Health Care Consumers and Practitioners:
RxHelp Programs collect personal information for the following purposes only:
- To establish expressed consent based ongoing communication and maintain a relationship to provide you with ongoing services and information;
- To ensure that the adjudicator receives the correct information for on-line processing/adjudication of the pharmaceutical product at a pharmacy of your choice or online through one of the programs above.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement if you have any questions or contact RxHelp at www.RxHelp Programs/contact
The RxHelp card/certificate number may only be used to obtain a pharmaceutical or healthcare product offered by an RxHelp program and dispensed in a pharmacy. Participating pharmaceutical companies independently determine which products to include and the savings to be offered. These products and savings may change at any time without notice. RxHelp makes no representations or warranties regarding the safety, effectiveness and viability of any of the products offered through any of its programs.
Limit of one RxHelp™ Card per individual per claim submitted.
Each RxHelp card is for use by one individual patient and should not be used or shared by other patients. The exemption to this is the RxHelp ONE Card, in which the same card number can be used by all patients in the province.
The RxHelp Programs card and associated programs are valid only in Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws. RxHelp Programs programs may be limited to a particular locale or geographical area. Any program may be terminated or modified at any time without notice.
- RxHelp Programs and/or the adjudicator will receive your personal information in order to administer the program you are enrolling in and to communicate with you as per the terms provided by your expressed consent;
- RxHelp Programs, the adjudicator and the pharmaceutical company sponsoring the program may receive information regarding the prescription products that you will obtain using the programs. No personal information shall be provided to the pharmaceutical company or any other third party;
- RxHelp Programs will collect information for internal analyses of its pharmaceutical programs. RxHelp Programs may compile and provide reports based on these analyses to third parties, including government, pharmaceutical companies and other interested healthcare parties. These analyses will not include any personal information whatsoever.
This authorization is in addition to any authorization that you have given under the registration heading "I would like to be emailed when new products are added or there are any changes to coverage of products on RxHelp Programs. I may withdraw my consent at any time". RxHelp Programs do not provide/sell personal information to any third party companies. You may revoke this authorization at any time by ending your participation in a program. To revoke your authorization, you must email your request to RxHelp Programs at email@example.com.