The Software is not intended for users under 16 years of age and is not intended for users outside of Canada.
Programs may include the following:
- Access to pharmaceutical and healthcare products financial assistance programs;
- Compassionate use programs;
- Patient reimbursement assistance programs;
- Patient choice programs.
Programs may only be used in association with a pharmaceutical or healthcare product offered by a Program and dispensed in a pharmacy. Participating pharmaceutical companies independently determine which products to include and the financial assistance to be offered. These products and savings may change at any time without notice. Programs are valid only in Canada, are subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and may be limited to a particular locale or geographical area. Additional terms and conditions may also be included on the Cards.
CSL does not give medical advice and you must not rely on information provided by CSL to you as such. Information made available by CSL through the Software, Programs and Cards are not intended to replace information contained on any product labeling or as a substitute for the advice provided by your own health care provider. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CSL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR YOU OR YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON OUR SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS OR CARDS. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION.
License to Use and Access the Software, Programs and Cards.
To use some of our Software, Program and Card features, you will be provided a unique certificate number ("Credentials"). Your Credentials are specific to you and may not be shared with or transferred to any other persons. You will keep your Credentials secure and confidential at all times. You will not permit any other person to use your Credentials and you will immediately notify CSL if you know or suspect that your Credentials have been used by any other person. CSL is not liable for any loss or damages caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your Credentials. CSL may act upon any communication that is given by using your Credentials. CSL is not required to verify the actual identity or authority of a person using your Credentials, but CSL may in its discretion at any time require verification of the identity of a person seeking to use your Credentials and may deny access to and use of your Credentials if CSL is not satisfied with the verification. If CSL, in its discretion, considers your Credentials to be unsecure or to have been used inappropriately, then CSL may immediately cancel the Credentials without any notice to you.
Further Information. You can obtain further information about the Programs by:
- Going to the website RXHelp.ca
- Calling 1-866-794-3574
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Prohibited Uses. You shall not:
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or supply information that is false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete.
- Decompile, modify or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Software feature.
- Provide any Credentials you have been given to any other person (other than a person holding a power of attorney for your personal care).
- Distribute, rent, outsource or sublicense the Software to any person.
- Remove any copyright notices or trademarks from the Software.
- Share your Cards or certificate number with any other person or allow any other person to use your Cards or certificate number(s) to access benefits from the Programs.
- Post, supply or transmit any material or information that is inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, indecent, obscene, or unlawful.
- Post or transmit any software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any local, provincial, national or international law, any export control laws, or any regulations promulgated by any competent authority.
Links to Third Party Websites.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, CSL owns all rights in, or is the licensee of, trademarks such as RxHelp, RxHelpOne, RxHelp ePay, RxHelp CoPay, 1101 Program, and Original Choice.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; and Indemnity
- THE SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS AND CARDS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CSL DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY IN RELATION TO THE SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS AND CARDS OR THAT THE SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND CARDS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR PROVIDE UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION. FOR GREATER CERTAINTY, CSL ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SAFETY OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY DRUG PRODUCTS OR THE BIOEQUIVALENCE OF GENERIC DRUGS TO THE BRANDED PRODUCTS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECT INPUT OF DATA TO THE SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS OR CARDS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CSL DOES NOT CHECK ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY DATA THAT ARE PROVIDED BY YOU, YOUR PHARMACIST OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS. CSL DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF YOUR NETWORKS, DEVICES, OTHER HARDWARE, OPERATING SYSTEMS, ETC.
- CSL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, CARDS OR MEDICATIONS PROVIDED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE PROGRAMS WILL PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME, INCLUDING TREATMENT RESULTS, REIMBURSEMENT, PERFORMANCE OR CHANGE IN YOUR CONDITION.
Term and Termination.
- You may terminate your involvement in the Programs or any portion of them at any time by giving written notice to CSL. Upon receiving such notice, you shall no longer receive any benefits provided by the Programs.
- Relationship of Parties. It is understood that in agreeing to perform its obligations under this Agreement, CSL shall be acting and shall act at all times as an independent contractor, and not as your employee or employer for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, for purposes relating to taxes, insurance, workplace safety insurance, payments required by statute or any other withholdings or remittances to any governmental agency or authority.